Logistics Planning Services content creation
Logistics Planning Services (LPS) is one of the country’s fastest growing logistics companies. The company provides end-to-end transportation management and logistics services for customers in numerous industries throughout the U.S. and overseas. Its range of services includes LTL (less than truckload), TL (truckload), intermodal, expedite, air cargo and projects.
We were hired by LPS to research and ghostwrite weekly long-form blog articles in collaboration with LPS subject matter experts and team leaders. In addition to weekly blogposts, we write website copy and white papers.
Sample blog articles
- It’s Time You Moved Your TMS to the Cloud; Here’s Why
- How Machinery Moving is a lot Like Live Theater
- How to Move a 189-Ton Transformer via Rail & Road 1,400 Miles
- The Logistics Manager’s Guide to Expedited Shipping
- How 3PLs Help Electric Utilities Recover Faster from Storms