AboutCompelling content for complex B2B companies.
Gary Teagarden, M.A.
I started TEAGARDEN.tech to help B2B companies grow through compelling content. I’ve developed and created content for websites as well as print and digital assets for some of the Twin Cities’ most well-known B2B brands.
- Unisys & Lockheed Martin
- AIC (Analysts International)
- ADC (Now CommScope)
Education and conferences
- M.A. English—Technical Communication: Minnesota State University-Mankato 2011: Thesis—Effective content strategy for websites
- B.A. Mass Communications: Western Illinois University
- Confab: The Content Strategy Conference
- Northwestern Kellogg School of Management: B2B Marketing Strategy
Gary and I worked together in the past, and I can say that Gary is a professional’s professional.
He listens carefully to the client’s need, and introduces his own creativity to help them reach their goals.
The end result is wonderful. Add to that the fact that Gary is a man of exceptional ethics, and you see why I recommend him wholeheartedly.
I had the great pleasure of working with Gary while we were both at ADC Telecommunications. A true gentleman, Gary repeatedly demonstrated his expertise in translating and addressing the needs of the customer in our marketing efforts.
He has an outstanding ability to develop creative programs that truly differentiate both products and services, and he knows how to successfully blend traditional integrated marketing communications practices with digital strategy, including web content strategy and content marketing.
I enthusiastically endorse his work!